Using your choice of photographs, slides or other memorabilia, we will provide you with a lasting, personal tribute on DVD. Add your loved one's favorite music, or special effects, to make the slideshow even more meaningful.
From $89.00, 24hr turn-around
Silver Tribute - $89.00 Gold Tribute - $129.00 Platinum Tribute - $259.00
Order OnlineComing Soon!
Choose the Memorial package that best meets your needs:
Silver Tribute Slideshow [running time: 3-4 minutes] $89.00
- Up to 25 photographs
- Instrumental background music
- For an additional $10 each, enhance your slideshow with music of your choice (1 song) and/or bring your pictures to life with our Pan & Zoom special effect. Additional title screens or text are $5.00 each.
- Up to 50 photographs
- Instrumental background music
- For an additional $20 each, enhance your slideshow with music of your choice (2 songs) and/or bring your pictures to life with our Pan & Zoom special effect. Additional title screens or text are $5.00 each.
- Up to 100 photographs
- Pan & Zoom special effect throughout the slideshow or on select images
- Music of your choice - up to 4 songs from our library or yours
- Up to 3 additional title screens or text additions anywhere within the slideshow
- Meeting with you to discuss the details of your slideshow. If you've mailed your material, we'll call you for details.
- Cleaning your images with compressed air to remove dust and surface debris.
- Scanning your images. Included in the prices below, we'll scan any image 8.5x11 or smaller. See our Photographs page for details on our scanning process.
- Professional imaging work on each individual image to ensure color, exposure & overall quality match or exceed that of the original. Note: we correct each image separately, and do not batch correct images. Read why our image correction is superior to what other companies offer.
- Creating a DVD Slideshow of your images.
- Images are on the screen for 7 seconds (variable upon request) with smooth fade transitions between images
- Each image is cropped to best highlight the subject of the photo
- Included, we'll add instrumental background music and text of your choice on opening and closing customizable text pages.
- For a small extra cost you can upgrade to music of your choice, bring your pictures to life with the Pan & Zoom special effect, add title pages or text, or enhance your production with any of our other slideshow options. Click here, then click 'Enhance' in the left menu for more information.
- Designing custom artwork for your disc and case label with a photo and title of your choice. View a sample
- One original copy of your image files and slideshow on DVD.
Preparing Your Media
- Select the prints, slides, movie & video footage, and other memorabilia you would like in your slideshow.
- Organize the originals into slideshow order, by date, subject or any other order you prefer. Click here if you need help organizing.
- Number each image once you have all of your images. Use a pencil if possible, no sticky notes please. For mixed-media productions, number each media separately (e.g. photos 1-10, slides 1-25, digital photos 1-15) and once they are scanned we'll work with you to put them in order for your production.
- Select a title for your DVD and DVD Slideshow. "Happy 50th Anniversary", "John & Nicki's Wedding" are a couple of examples
- Select songs and choose chapter titles if you'd like a menu or music. Our basic menu price includes up to 6 chapters with short titles (e.g. Hawaii 1969, Christmas 1975, etc.).
- Decide on other options to
enhance your photos and slideshow
Enhance - Restore and improve your photos with our Advanced Imaging services
While the professional imaging work included in our “Scan + Slideshow” package makes a major improvement to most images, we offer specialized photo editing to fix anything from red eye to physical damage like cracks and tears. Advanced Imaging is billed at $90.00/hour.
- Exposure correction – we can lighten or darken photos, revealing details you’ve never seen.
- Color correction – if needed, your photo color can be restored or optimized. We can also colorize black and white images and add tint or sepia tone. View the difference
- Photo restoration – our expert staff can repair cracks and tears, scratches, discoloration, water damage, mold damage and other blemishes on your photos to restore them to their original glory. View a sample
- Specialty cropping – we can crop your photo to better highlight the main subject or perform specialty cropping on odd shaped images.
- Other enhancements and alterations – at your request, we can change a photo’s appearance, remove individuals and objects, make collages from multiple images and more. Just ask and we can do it!
Want to enhance your DVD Slideshow with music, video, special effects and more? Click here, then click ‘Enhance’ in the left menu.
- Select a picture for the cover and disc.
- Decide how many copies you'll need. We recommend purchasing an archive copy on
Gold DVD that can be stored for safe keeping.
Gold DVD/CD Archive Copy
For archiving, Gold Archive Grade DVDs and CDs are the preferred media. Gold media uses 24 karat gold as the reflective layer, offering exceptional longevity and durability. Aging tests have shown that Gold DVDs can be used as reliable storage for media for up to 300 years and Gold CDs for up to 100 years. Enjoy your original copy and store your Gold DVD/CD archive copy in a safety deposit box or other safe place.
- Call us, visit our Boulder or Lone Tree location, or click here to order by mail/email.
What Our Clients Say
Thank you so much for all your hard work, good ideas, and understanding. This process (of creating something) has been very healing for me and it has helped me channel my grief into something productive. A million thanks! We'll refer you to all our friends and sing your praises for all you've done for us.
Jennifer Sardinia, Longmont, Colorado