Commemorate and celebrate the life of your loved one with a Memorial Tribute on DVD
Using your choice of photographs, slides or other memorabilia, we will provide you with a lasting, personal tribute on DVD. Add your loved one's favorite music, or special effects, to make the slideshow even more meaningful.
All of our memorial slideshows are available on a 2-day turnaround.
What's Included in all of our Memorial DVD Slideshows:
- Meeting with you to discuss the details of your slideshow. If you've mailed your material, we'll call you for details.
- Cleaning your images with compressed air to remove dust and surface debris.
- Scanning your images. Included in the prices below, we'll scan any image 8.5x11 or smaller. See our Photographs page for details on our scanning process.
- Professional imaging work on each individual image to ensure color, exposure & overall quality match or exceed that of the original. Note: we correct each image separately, and do not batch correct images.
Read why our image correction is superior to what other companies offer.
- Creating a DVD Slideshow of your images.
- Images are on the screen for 7 seconds (variable upon request) with smooth fade transitions between images
- Each image is cropped to best highlight the subject of the photo
- Included, we'll add instrumental background music and text of your choice on opening and closing customizable text pages.
- For a small extra cost you can upgrade to music of your choice,
bring your pictures to life
with the Pan & Zoom special
effect, add title pages or
text, or enhance your
production with any of our
other slideshow options. Click here, then click 'Enhance' in the left menu for more information.
- Designing custom artwork for your disc and case label with a photo and title of your choice. View a sample
- One original copy of your image files and slideshow on DVD.
Choose the Memorial package that best meets your needs:
Silver Tribute Slideshow [running time: 3-4 minutes] $89.00
• Up to 25 photographs
• Instrumental background music - 1 song
• For an additional $10 each, enhance your slideshow with music
of your choice (1 song) and/or bring
your pictures to life with our Pan &
Zoom special effect. Additional title
pages or text are $5.00 each.
Gold Tribute Slideshow [running time: 5-6 minutes] $129.00
• Up to 50 photographs
• Instrumental background music - 2 songs
• For an additional $20 each, enhance your slideshow with music of your
choice (2 songs) and/or bring your pictures to life with our Pan & Zoom special
effect. Additional title pages or text are $5.00 each.
Platinum Tribute Slideshow [running time: 8-10 minutes] $259.00
• Up to 100 photographs
• Pan & Zoom special effect throughout the slideshow
or on select images
• Background music of your choice - up to 4 songs from our library or yours
• Up to 3 additional text pages or text additions anywhere within the slideshow
Preparing Your Material
1. Select the photos, slides and other memorabilia you would like in the slideshow.
2. Organize the originals into slideshow order, chronologically, by subject, or another order if you prefer.
3. Once you have all of your images, number each image to help us keep them in order. Use a pencil if possible, no sticky notes please. For mixed-media productions, number each media separately (e.g. photos 1-10, slides 1-25, digital photos 1-15) and once they are scanned we'll work with you to put them in order for your production.
4. Choose a title for your productions, an opening title or message to introduce your slideshow production, and a special message for the conclusion. For the Platinum Package, decide on 3 additional titles or text additions.
5. If your package includes custom music, select the songs you would like. You can bring us music on CD or we can help you choose songs from our library. If you bring us music on CD, decide how you would like the songs synchronized with your pictures and provide instructions, for example: photos 1-10 CD name, song title, track #.
6. Decide on other options to enhance your photos and slideshow. Click here, then click 'Enhance' in the left menu for more informaition.
7. Select a picture for the cover and disc.
8. Think about how many copies you'll
need. At a minimum, we recommend purchasing an archive copy on Gold
DVD that can be stored for safe keeping. Click here, then click 'Share' in the left menu for more informaition.
9. Call us, visit our Longmont or Superior location, or click
here to order by mail/email.